Bankers' Blanket Bond
Scope of Cover
This insurance provides coverage to the Bank’s Property (various Negotiable instrument and like properties) in respect of the following risks:
- While On Premises: Fire, riot, strike, burglary, housebreaking or theft, robbery or hold-up, within the premises or outside.
- While In Transit: The risk of transit will start from the moment the same is received by the employee on behalf of the Insured.
- Forgery or Alteration: This is covered but subject to due care of the Insured.
- Infidelity of Employees
- Dishonesty: By an employee or any criminal act of the employee.
- Counterfeit Currency
- Safe Deposit Liability
- Loss of Subscription
- Extortion Risks
- Stop Payment Order or Refusal to pay Cheques
- Cash Letter
- Incomplete Transactions
- Loss of Interest
- Customer Personal Accident / Medical Cover
- Securities Registered by Electronic Means
- Earthquake, volcanic eruption, subterranean fire or any other convulsion of nature.
- Flood inundation, hurricane, typhoon, storm, tempest, tornado cyclone or atmospheric disturbance.
- War, invasion, act of foreign enemy, hostilities or war like operation.
- Mutiny and Trading losses etc.
- Wrongful acts or defaults of any directors, or partners of the Insured other than salaried employees.
- Loss of any money or of securities or personal property confined to the care of the Insured.
- Losses resulting directly or indirectly from trading.
- Loss, destruction or damage to any property whatsoever or any loss or expenses whatsoever resulting or arising there from or any consequential loss.
- Any legal liability arising from ionizing radiation or contamination by radioactivity from any source whatsoever or from nuclear weapons material.
- Losses attributable to faulty manipulation or faulty programme by the employee or outsider.
- Acts or omissions committed by the concerned employees after the discovery of a loss in which the said employee(s) is involved.
Underwriting Information Required
- Completed Proposal Form