Property All Risks
The Property All Risks Insurance Policy offers wider coverage than Fire and Allied Perils by covering accidental physical loss of or damage to the Property Insured whilst situated at the premises described in the policy.
The policy provides coverage to property against All Risks other than those specifically excluded.
Risks Covered include:
- Aircraft, or other aerial devices or articles dropped there from
- Impact by vehicles, watercraft, locomotives or rolling stock
- Riot, strike, civil commotion
- Malicious damage
- Busting or overflowing of water apparatus (including sprinkler leakage)
- Impact by own vehicle
- Theft or attempted theft (by violence to persons or threat thereof or by violent and forcible entry to or exit from the premises) and accidental loss or damage.
- Accidental loss or damage
Loss or Damage due to :
- Electrical or mechanical breakdown, failure or derangement of plant machinery or equipment.
- Deterioration of property due to change in temperature or humidity or failure or inadequate operation of an air conditioning cooling or heating system
- Subsidence ground heave landslip erosion settling or cracking.
- Any consequential loss.
- Dishonesty/theft/unexplained or mysterious disappearance/inherent vice etc.
- War & allied perils.
- Nuclear & allied perils.